Thomas rushed Printing Things, Visions and Essentials for 3D Printing from Die Gestalten Verlag back from Thingscon 2014 in advance of our contributor’s copy. It provides a thorough overview of the field and it feels great having Terrafab included.
More from the blog
- Bengler Wins Jacob’s Prize 2016
- Simen made an opera about transhumanism*
- Deep Learning at the Museum
- Status / Arrivals
- Lego vs. Lego
- Spare Time Protein Origami
- GRBL with permissive license (MIT)
- We're building a 3d printer!
- Terrafab, now available in huge and tiny
- Checkpoint: Repcol
- Launch: Mapfest!
- Being in Nothingness
- Planning the brewery