Arguably, Norway has one of the top five most incredible terrains in the known universe. Terrafab lets you create your own 3D-printed genuine gypsum heirloom mantelpiece display replica of your favorite part of this formidable landscape in two easy steps.
- From raw terrain data to real time map (in norwegian)
- The real time terrain: Giving it a firm base
- The real time terrain: Integrating with map + real time feedback
- Generating the printable landscape
- Resampling the DTM
- Terrafab API endpoints
- Finding the right colors for Norway
- Sightseeing Norway
- Some notes in norwegian on processing terrain-data with PostGIS
Machine learning in search of the uncanny
Supercolluder for the gig economy
Simple surface, intricate clockwork
Own a small slice of Norway
Friendly community for the Norwegian cultural fringe.
Efficient text input for mobile and wearable devices
Representativity in the collections of the Norwegian National Museum
Motion control for machines that make things.