N50, 10m x 10m DEM, SSR
PostgreSQL, Postgis, Mapnik, Tilestache
To give everyone a running start with the release we've wrestled the data to the ground and set up a complete environment to contain it.
The environment has been packaged with vagrant. Vagrant sets up an Ubuntu virtual machine (VM) with all the right packages and services. Afterwards the database is populated with fresh free range data from the Mapping Authority and USGS digital elevation maps processed to TIFFs for use in Tilemill.
The Norx Notebooks
- Notes: Even Session 1 – Getting N50 GeoJSON to Postgis
- Notes: Even Session 2 – Wherein we learn to make maps and render them as tiles
- Notes Even Session 3 – Tiles! Tiles in Leaflet! Selectable cirlces! Yay!
- Notes Even Session 4 – Quick setup for a map server
- Notes Even Session 5 – Adding features to the map
- Notes Even Session 6 – Attempting performant DEMs
- DEM 10m Cookbook
- Reproject PostGIS through Mapnik, TileStache and Leaflet into other projections
- Even: Quick test on DEMs
- Blazing fast autocompletion search for places
Supercolluder for the Gig Economy
Machine learning in search of the uncanny
Simple surface, intricate clockwork
Clean Slate CMS Construction Kit
Efficient text input for mobile and wearable devices
Friendly community for the Norwegian cultural fringe.
Representativity in the collections of the Norwegian National Museum
Motion control for machines that make things.