We have gotten a lot of a feature requests on Terrafab since its release a month ago. The most common wish has been for bigger models so in addition to the current 10cm × 10cm we’ve added a whopping 25cm × 25cm option. If you just want a tiny trinket we’ve also added a tiny 5cm × 5cm version.
As Shapeways charges by the cubic cm the small model is between $10 and $50. The large model though starts at $500 and costs all the way up to $2500 if you go really mountainous.
More from the blog
- Bengler Wins Jacob’s Prize 2016
- Simen made an opera about transhumanism*
- Deep Learning at the Museum
- Status / Arrivals
- Lego vs. Lego
- Spare Time Protein Origami
- GRBL with permissive license (MIT)
- We're building a 3d printer!
- Terrafab, now available in huge and tiny
- Checkpoint: Repcol
- Launch: Mapfest!
- Being in Nothingness
- Planning the brewery