Training training training. Consistently 40 wpm now, but wants to reach at least 50 by tomorrow. The goal is 70 and it feels reachable. Most of the speed loss is me mentally verifying a fast sequence more often than not finding that I have performed correctly but unconsciously.
More from the blog
- Bengler Wins Jacob’s Prize 2016
- Simen made an opera about transhumanism*
- Deep Learning at the Museum
- Status / Arrivals
- Lego vs. Lego
- Spare Time Protein Origami
- GRBL with permissive license (MIT)
- We're building a 3d printer!
- Terrafab, now available in huge and tiny
- Checkpoint: Repcol
- Launch: Mapfest!
- Being in Nothingness
- Planning the brewery